Address: No.21, Dongchenggen St.(M), Chengdu
Postal Code: 610031
1) To fulfill the duties as investor under authorization by Sichuan Provincial Government and in accordance with the provisions of the Company Law of the People’s Republic of China and the Provisional Regulations on State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration in Enterprises and other related laws and regulations; to put forward the guidelines, policies and plans regarding the reform of state-owned enterprises; to speed up the building of modern enterprise system; to provide guidance on the reform and management of state-owned enterprises at provincial level; to strengthen the centralized guidance over the reform and management of state-owned enterprises in Sichuan Province; to supervise the value maintenance and increase of the state-owned assets in the supervised enterprises and strengthen the management of state-owned assets; and to promote the strategic adjustment of the layout and structure of state-owned economy.
2) To delegate boards of supervisors to the supervised enterprises on behalf of Sichuan Provincial Government and take charge of the daily management of the boards of supervisors.
3) To take charge of the assessment, appointment and removal of the responsible leaders of the enterprises in which the Commission has invested, and reward or punish such responsible leaders based on their performance; to build the selection and employment system that conforms to the socialist market economy and modern enterprise system; and to establish the mechanism offering incentives to and imposing restraints on the operators.
4) To establish and perfect index system for value maintenance and increase of state-owned assets and formulate standards for assessment; to supervise the operation of the state-owned assets of the supervised enterprises by means of statistics and auditing so as to ensure value maintenance and increase of the state-owned assets; and to protect the rights and interests of the investors of state-owned assets.
5) To supervise and collect the revenues generated by state-owned capital of the supervised enterprises and draw up budgets and the enforcement planning of state-owned capital.
6) To take charge of the assessment, appointment, removal and management of the responsible leaders in key state-owned enterprises in municipalities and prefectures possessing state-owned assets, subject to authorization by Sichuan Provincial Committee of the CPC.
7) To draft local laws and regulations of state-owned assets management and establish related systems; and to supervise and provide guidance on the management of state-owned assets municipalities and prefectures in accordance with law.
8) To coordinate local matters involved in the reform and development state-owned enterprises set up by the Central Government and other provinces.
9) To undertake other tasks assigned by the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council and Sichuan Provincial Government.