Address: No.118, Yusha Rd., Chengdu
Postal Code: 610017
1) To implement principles, policies, laws and rules promulgated by the State on the administration of industry and commerce; and to draft local rules and regulations of Sichuan Province on the administration of industry and commerce.
2) To arrange and manage the registration of industrial and commercial enterprises, foreign-invested enterprises, and units and individuals engaging in business operation throughout Sichuan Province, check and decide the names of the units to be registered in accordance with law, approve and issue relevant licenses, and exercise supervision and control on the approval and issuing of relevant licenses.
3) To safeguard market order of fair transaction, arrange supervision and inspection of market competitions, investigate into and deal with cases of monopoly and unfair competition, and crack down on smuggling and trafficking in smuggled goods and other economic violations in the field of circulation in accordance with laws and rules.
4) To protect consumers’ lawful rights and interests, investigate into and deal with cases of infringement upon consumers’ rights and interests, and investigate into and deal with sales of adulterated products and counterfeited products in market administration and trademark administration.
5) To take charge of the registration and administration of various markets, and arrange the management of and supervision on the standardization of the operation order of various markets.
6) To supervise and administer agents and intermediary agencies.
7) To supervise and administer matters related to contract-making in accordance with law, arrange investigation into and deal with cases of contract frauds and other violations, and strengthen enterprises’ awareness of abiding by contracts and keeping promises; and to arrange and administer the registration of pledged movables, and supervise and administer the operation of auctions.
8) To administer and supervise matters related to trademarks and arrange the identification of famous trademarks, and the appraisal and recommendation of well-known marks; to arrange investigation into and deal with infringements upon trademark rights, and protect the exclusive rights in registered trademarks; and to supervise and administer the printing of trademarks, and administer trademark agencies and trademark evaluation agencies and provide guidance on the operation of these agencies.
9) To supervise and administer the release of advertisements and the advertising business activities; and to take charge of the approval procedures of local advertisements.
10) To supervise and administer the business operation of individual industrial and commercial households, sole proprietorship enterprises, partnerships between individuals and private-owned enterprises.
11) To take charge of the registration and supervision of enterprises and markets directly affiliated to Sichuan Provincial Government.
12) To take charge of matters related to administrative reconsiderations and administrative compensation in authorities of industry and commerce administration throughout Sichuan Province.
13) To manage the business, administration, personnel, publicity and education, finance and auditing, and matters related to state-owned assets, and disciplinary inspection and supervision in authorities of industry and commerce administration throughout Sichuan Province.
14) To provide guidance on the operation of non-profit-seeking establishments directly affiliated to Sichuan Provincial Government, and of associations, institutes and the Consumer Council.
15) To undertake other tasks assigned by Sichuan Provincial Government and the State Administration for Industry and Commerce.